Born in Alexandria, Virginia, Sabrina Cordovana has been classically trained at Montclair State University and Pratt Art Institute in NY. She received an AA degree in Photography and Painting from County College Morris and went on to the University of New Mexico to receive a BFA in Painting. In 2008 she was honored to be chosen to be in the first Inlight Festival by 1708 Gallery. In 2010 she had a one-woman show at the Science Museum of Virginia, where her work was purchased for their permanent collection. Also, in 2010, she immersed herself in a new media, fused glass, which has unlocked an entirely new art form for her, that combines science, math, chemistry, and art. In 2016 and 2018 her work was featured in the boutique at the Richmond Symphony Designer House.
Sabrina is an active Board Member of the Virginia Glass Guild and National Charity League of Midlothian. She sells her work at Crossroads Arts Center and has her work in private collections around the country. Throughout her career, she has helped execute art projects and taught for special groups such as The Hilliard House, National Charity League, Ronald McDonald House, Spring Harbor, The Mill House, 1708 Gallery, Artworks, SCAN, Connors Hero’s, Latin Ballet of Virginia, Firehouse Theatre, Caritas, VCU Juvenile After School Program, Girl Scouts, Chesterfield County Art Reflections, Bon View School, Bettie Weaver School, Salem Church School, St. Michaels Episcopal School, River Road Presbyterian Church School, St. Mary’s School, St. Edward’s Catholic School and Fox School.
Events this person is involved with:
- Mixed Media & Fused Glass (Adult)
- Drawing, Painting & Watercolor (Saturday Afternoon)
- Mix It Up Art (Monday Evening)
- Drawing, Painting & Watercolor (Monday Evening)
- Beginner Fused Glass (Tuesday Morning)
- Mixed Media & Fused Glass (Thursday Afternoon)
- Mix It Up Art (Thursday Evening)
- Drawing, Painting & Watercolor (Thursday Evening)
- Mix It Up Art (In Session)
- Beginner Fused Glass (February)
- Beginner Fused Glass (March)
- Beginner Fused Glass (April)
- Beginner Fused Glass (May)